As of May 21st, 2014.
Austin Milner (469) 766-1126 firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn profile: Austin Milner
An economics professional known as a go-getter with over 6 years of professional experience. Starting with the guidance of Christ, blends academic and start-up company experience with knowledge of investments and finance to offer employers innovative solutions to the most challenging areas of finance, entrepreneurship, operations, and economics. Experience in Excel provides great analytical background while graphic design experience adds a creative twist.
eBackpack, Inc (January 2011 – Present)
Account manager and graphic designer
- Used regression analysis to analyze client renewal rates and seek more precise timing in intervening low usage account to increase profitability and decrease churn rate.
- Optimized the post-sale processes and delivery of the software service, integrated school’s Student Information Systems to work with eBackpack, and provided phone and email support to customers.
- Head graphic designer in designing both the layout and content of the online website as well as creating designs for print material such as advertisements and trade show booths.
Best Buy (October 2010 – January 2012)
Customer Sales Associate
- On average dealt with 40 customers per day. Sold “big-ticket” items such as large flat screen TVs and complex home audio arrangements. Acquired not only a technical knowledge but a variety of skill sets that can be transferred to various markets.
Freelance Graphic Designer (August 2008 – October 2010) (www.artstin.com)
- A unique experience in being my own boss. Advertised locally and on the web to create various online and print advertisements and designs for both businesses and individuals.
- Sport Club Executive Board Member (2013 – 2014) – Helped distribute approximately $100,000 to the University of North Texas’s sport clubs. Helped guide overall policies of the program and instituted a tier system for future division of sport club money.
- Mean Green Dodgeball (2011 – Present) – Both the founder and president of the dodgeball sport club at UNT. The organization competes in the National Collegiate Dodgeball Association while holding weekly meetings that are open to all registered students.
- University of North Texas Est. Graduation: Dec. 2014
- BA Economics Major GPA: 3.0
- Minor in Finance
- Bloomberg Aptitude Test (BAT): 570 (84th percentile). Scored above the median in: News Analysis, Economics, Analytical Reasoning, Financial Statement Analysis, Investment Banking, Global Markets, and Chart and Graph Analysis.